Your travel arrangements are part of your Golbon Destinations package, and we strive to make it easy for you. Once you are registered for the trip, our travel agent will assist you with booking your airline tickets. Golbon Special Events will secure your room reservation at our event hotel and arrange for your ground transfers between the airport and hotel.
Leading up to the trip you’ll receive a detailed itinerary with activity options to select from, and descriptions of our evening events. We aim to offer experiences that will appeal to the variety of personalities and interests inherent in our guest list; you can expect to have great choices for creating an itinerary that speaks to you personally.
We’ll also provide you with helpful travel tips so you know what to pack and what to expect. We attend to the logistics of your travel, allowing you to simply relax and enjoy.
Trip Package Inclusions
Each trip for two requires 12,950 Golbon Destinations points
- Roundtrip air transportation (coach) between your home city and Los Cabos International Airport, booked through Golbon’s travel agency.
- Transportation between Los Cabos International Airport and the Waldorf Astoria on main trip arrival and departure dates.
- Six nights’ accommodations at the Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal over program dates.
- Participation in Golbon-hosted evening events, recreational outings and activities.
- Special gifts and surprises.
- General registration form must be received by Golbon and airline ticketing must be completed no later than the published deadline to avoid a minimum surcharge of $125 per attendee.
- Accommodations are booked for a maximum of double occupancy each room. Third guest in room incurs charge of $100 per night.
- All tours are pre-arranged and pre-paid by Golbon; any changes made onsite to pre-selected recreation will result in a charge of $150 per change.
- Rooms, meals and activity costs are pre-paid for by Golbon in advance. In event of cancellation, any cancellation fees or other costs incurred will be deducted from participant’s Golbon Destinations points.
- Trip packages must be accepted as presented; no offsets or other considerations for adjustments to the package.
- Golbon will not be liable for any and all claims arising from accidental harm, injury or death to a person or persons, or for damaged or lost possessions, while attending Golbon Destinations Incentive Trips. The liability form that will be provided must be signed and returned for each attendee prior to airline ticketing.
Follow Golbon Special Events on Instagram! @golbonspecialevents